We wanted to let you know that our practice is remaining open for the foreseeable future. We are all aware that the situation with COVID-19 is fast paced and changing every day and we encourage you to continue to be informed with the latest information from the Australian Government Department of Health website: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-isolation-guidance
Please be assured that we are implementing all the recommended infection control measures for the premises and clinical situations to reduce risks of any contamination and possible spread of the virus. This includes:
- regularly sanitising all surfaces using alcohol-based and disinfectant products to clean all door handles, hard surfaces, computer and payment accessories, clinical equipment, taps and the bathroom/toilet area;
- using disposable gloves when appropriate;
- spacing out appointment times, though this may need reviewing from time to time if required by staffing or other changes.
In line with ongoing advice and messages from health authorities, we trust that anyone who suspects that they are experiencing signs of the COVID-19 virus will advise us before attending this practice.
Isolation of 14 days is recommended by the Australian Government Department of Health if:
- you have returned from overseas,
- you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus,
- you develop any cold or flu like symptoms.
Please call the office on 6288 6711 and speak to our friendly staff to discuss keeping your appointment, or, re-scheduling for a later date.